- Morgan Stanley, HSBC and Barclays says invest in Spain 2013(click).
- Spain to offer residency to Property buyers.Many Chinese, Russian and African buyers expected(click)
- Hollywood actor George Clooney buys a Mansion in The Marbella Club Hotel Golf Resort, why dont you ?
- President Putin bought Mansion in La Zagaleta South of Spain on Yuri Luzhkov advise
- Qatar financed Port Al Thani to go ahead
- August 2013 the best in the history of Andalucia old tourist record from 2008 beat by 400.000.
- Ex. Billionaire Adnan Khashoggi owned the site of todays popular “La Zagaleta Golf and Country Club”
- The European Real Estate Society 2013 report “conclude that prices fall to much in a bust”
- Marbella is the “Top voted travel destination for 2013″ voted by the readers of Hello Magazine (UK)
- USD28 Billion invested in Spanish economy in 2013,
- Bill Gates invest in Construction firm and M & A deals up 103% Morgan Stanley – Spain is set to pass Germany as the strongman of Europe, due to the increasing competitiveness of its exports
- 3,260 properties sold to foreign buyers on the Costa del Sol the first 6 months of 2013, up 33 per cent compared to 2012 Spanish Real Estate – After 5 years of price drops,the 3rd quarter of 2013 show increase in sales compared to same time last year Costa del sol is Europe’s number one Holiday destination with 10-12 million tourist a year.Now is the time to invest in Spain we specialize in Marbella and the surrounding areas. No fifty floor skyscraper to be build in Marbella as the Saudi royal family objects.
- “The Marbella Luxury weekend ” a yearly Luxury event in Puerto Banus South of Spain. In 2014, the event will take place between the 5th and 8th of June
- Price Cooper Waterhouse Real estate report,Spain is back in business.That’s the message – loud and clear – from those canvassed by Emerging Trends Europe.
- Several Hotels in South of Spain sold, which is next?
- APPROVED: Spain to offer residency to Property buyers.Many Chinese, Russian and African buyers expected
- Spanish EU Visa & Lifestyle attractive, Chinese media Epoch Times reports.
Daytime temperature average 24 Celsius or 75 fahrenheit.Night time, not to hot.
Marbella weather, 44 days of rain a year.Pleasant 70 % average humidity.
Basics of buying property in Spain
Sole ownership and Joint ownership
Most British people will simply buy in their own names or in joint names with a spouse or partner. But, if so, it’s necessary to consider inheritance consequences and discuss these with your professional adviser. Inheritance rules in Spain are quite different to those in the UK. If buying a small inexpensive property it’s probably not worth going to any great length or cost, though even then best to be safe and let your adviser know your particular circumstances. The greater the investment so the greater the need to plan carefully. High net worth individuals with particular residence or domicile needs should consider personal and IHT tax consequences. In particular, if you have children, and/or you have been married more than once you should seek advice on the best structure for you and how to minimise your tax exposure .
Buying through a Spanish company
Buying through a Spanish limited company requires advance planning. Though, as in many
jurisdictions, off-the-shelf companies can be bought in Spain, generally the process of setting up a company is longer and more expensive than in the UK. You will need a lawyer (abogado) to both set up the Spanish company and to buy the property. Foreign residents in the UK should be aware of the new imminent changes in tax law in the UK regarding residency and domicile, which could end up penalising UK residents who own property in Spain through a company. The UK government has recently announced that it will legislate the statutory residence test (SRT) to take effect from 5 April 2013 and intends to introduce reforms to ‘ordinary residence’ at the same time. If you are or will be tax resident in Spain then again you should consult your lawyer.
Open a bank account
You will need an account with a local bank in Spain to make the usual payments that are part and parcel of owing property in Spain. Many private vendors only accept a bank-guaranteed cheque drawn from an account in Spain. Developers selling new properties can also sometimes insist on payments being made from a local bank account as money-laundering regulations make accepting payments from other countries more complicated.
Foreigner identity number – NIE (Número de identidad de extranjero)
All foreigners who are resident or own property in Spain have to have an NIE number from the Spanish government. It is now almost impossible to buy a property and pay the associated taxes on the basis of your passport number, so it is likely that you will need to obtain an NIE number before purchasing property in Spain. This takes from 2 to 6 weeks to obtain.
Links Buying costs calculator
Please Contact Me For More Info.
+34 637 97 37 42