Bishop of Sidonia located on Malta – occupies a gross plot size of around 4,000sq m and comprises:
• An historic Palace, once home to The Bishop of Sidonia
• A 36 bedroom guest house with accommodation for up to 90
• A fully operational wine bar
• A fully operational Restaurant
• 4 – 6 function rooms
• External terrace and gardens
• The only Olympic and international gymnastics centre on Malta where international events are staged
• A fully operational gymnastics club and training facility
• A fitness centre
• A dance centre
Likely to appeal to those in the hospitality and gym/fitness industries but of equal interest to entrepreneurs looking for a safe and advantageous haven for their money, this can truly be said to be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Not only is the property in first class condition and fully functioning and operational (with great appeal to the local population and visitors alike) but Malta has significant financial and tax advantages that will benefit anyone purchasing or leasing the property.
Priced to sell and with positive cash flow from day 1, this turn-key operation has had no expense spared on its acquisition and development by the visionary owner who now wishes to capitalise on his investment and retire.
The property is available for inspection at any mutually agreed time. There are frequent flights to and from Malta to all major European and international destinations with airline partners.
Full details now follow.
The Bishop’s Palace
Originally the summer residence of the Bishop of Sidonia and dating back to 1562, the centre-piece of this unique development is the Bishop’s Palace.